Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thank You For Your Questions!


The response from yesterday's blog post was quite overwhelming! Thank you all for the great questions and the words of encouragement. It will take me a day or two to get all of the questions organized and to write up some posts to answer them. Apparently there are as many e-mail subscribers as there are followers.

I am in the middle of opening a retail shop in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. This is taking a lot of my time but it is very exciting. So far I have been able to juggle my online shop, getting the retail set up and maintaining a somewhat normal life. I will be doing a blog series on opening a retail location soon. Hopefully it will help some of you who may be thinking about this.

Also in the works are the following:
1. How to set up Facebook Ads.
2. Understanding shop stats.
3. Using Google Analytics.
4. Craft Show Guide.
5. Photography 101.

All of these will be multi-part series. I also plan to offer a more detailed e-book on the topics as well. The cost will be low and will go into more detail on all of the subjects. Anyhow, that is the plan. Let me know which topics you would like me to start with.

Thank you all for being readers of my blog. Without you I would just be talking to myself! As always let me know what you think and what you'd like to know by leaving a comment or by emailing me: MarketMyShop@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. We are getting ready to start Facebook ads soon, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say about them. I know you recently said they were very valuable, so we definitely want to try and use them. But I don't really know anything about setting them up. So I look forward to that, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, would be most interested in how to promote on Facebook.

    Marrianna

    ReplyDelete