Monday, April 30, 2012

Facebook Ads For Etsy Shops Step 4

Last week we went through most of the steps to create your Facebook Ad. Today we conclude with the last step, paying for your ad.

As I stated earlier, I think you should point your ad to your Facebook business page so that you have multiple opportunities to entice your fans into buying.  So your Objective should be to "like my page" thus insuring a steady stream pf people viewing your page.

Name your campaign whatever you like. I usually ad a number to the end so I can keep things in order. The smallest amount you can set to pay is $50 lifetime budget. If you choose that you will be able to set the date range. I choose to set my budget at around $1.60 a day. Same budget as $50 a month but it makes it so that I never spend over a certain amount in a day.

Price per click will vary greatly. I propose going with their suggested price per click. If they give a range, pick the upper number. I have yet to have to pay their estimate. My price per click is around $0.08 but my range is shown as $0.06 to $0.28

Tomorrow I will try and sum it all up for you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment