Thursday, April 26, 2012

Facebook Ads For Etsy Step Two

Choosing the text for an ad is probably the most difficult part of creating the advert. You may want to start by choosing the picture first. Remember it will be much smaller when it is in the ad so make sure that it is able to be recognized once it is shrunk down.

Avoid things like "Click Here" or "Click Now" or "Like It" and stick to simple text that represents your product. Using your tag line might work if you have one. You are limited to 90 characters and that includes spaces. You do have a character count to show you how many you have left.

You may end up changing this multiple times during the campaign. I change mine about once every two weeks or so. I also change out my picture. I want to keep it fresh. You can actually over saturate your target audience to the point that they ignore your ad.

Leave landing view on Timeline unless you have a landing page ap of some kind. If you don't know what I am talking about, there will be a post about it soon. Take your time and make sure you have what you want for the picture and text. Take a couple of days and try a few different ones and see what you think before you commit.

That is all for today. The series will continue tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Informative post! Thanks for sharing! I just tried and did it without getting any difficulty. It worked great for me. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete