Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Release The Kraken

Release your your inner Kraken with Craft Kraken! (Coming soon) Market My Shop is changing its name to Craft Kraken. Some of you may have already taken advantage of my supply shop on Etsy: Craft Kraken Supplies. If not, I would like to invite you to do so.

Market My Shop on Etsy will soon become a part of Craft Kraken Supplies. I will be setting up a new section in the supply shop for eBooks and guides. I will also be recreating this blog over at the new Craft Kraken website http://www.CraftKraken.com

This will be an ongoing process so please bear with me! I will be leaving this site up for a time but eventually will be bringing over all of the info to the new site. I am not sure if I will be able to transfer the comments over as comments or will have to append them to the articles. I will do my best to make that a smooth transition.

Just keep in mind that I am a one man crew so time is always split between the many business endeavors I have going on. I will do my best to help all of you with the transition to the new site. I do not have any time frame in place but I am going to try and have this all done by spring. Maybe sooner if I keep getting snowed in at my place. :)

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email to MarketMyShop@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Adding marketing products to your new supply store sounds like a great idea! Let us know when it's up and running.

    ReplyDelete