Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Brings Exciting Changes For Market My Shop

“To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” 
― Winston Churchill

I have always been a fan and advocate of not changing something that isn't broken. I have also been a STRONG advocate of branding. It is usually taboo to change  any major branding in the middle of the game. However, I have decided to take an exception to that rule. So, Market My Shop is about to undergo a complete change- including the name! Here, let me explain...

There has become a stigma surrounding 'marketing' on the Internet. Many people now associate any business name containing 'Market' or 'Marketing' with scams for get rich quick schemes and other not-so-legit business practices. As you all very well know, that is NOT something that I would want to be associated with. Therefor, I am going to be changing the name of this little company and start branding anew!

There is a huge benefit for you, my loyal readers. You will get to see first hand how some of my marketing practices work. As I begin from the ground and start to build this new persona you'll be right there with me. I hope that all of you will benefit from seeing it all first hand.

I will be talking more about this in the next few days so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment