Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Year In Review And Changes Planned For 2014


First off let me say that I hope all of you have had a happy and prosperous Holiday Season. With the coming of the new year, I hope that all of you will have an even better 2014!

My 2013 was the best year ever. Though my shops did not show the growth that I had projected my personal life experienced huge growth! Here are some of the highlights:

We decided on a 0 for our wedding cake topper. Each Year we will add candles.


On December 14th, 2013 I got married to the woman of my dreams. I won't bore you with all the details or anything but I will say the wedding was perfection. I am quite possibly the luckiest, happiest man on the planet. In addition to gaining a wonderful wife, I also gained a wonderful 7 year old son. My life is wonderfully complete now.


Me and my new son, Nathaniel
Me and my new wife, Cinnamon











I made a major move to my new 'Forever Home' with my new wife and son. I got a new building for my art and jewelry studio. It is much larger than my 'third bedroom' studio in my old house and I am very excited to get it all set up.

My new 12 x 30 Studio
I have some announcements coming later this week that will let you know what I have planned for 2014 for business! I am ready to help grow your business and make some positive marks on the new year!

How was your 2013? Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your new family! And what a cool workshop!

    Last year wasn't as profitable as 2012, but it was still a good year overall. I'm working on making 2014 even better!

    ReplyDelete