Thursday, September 19, 2013

Twitter Marketing For Etsy Users

As promised I have created the first of two Twitter eBooks. Book one is Twitter Marketing For Etsy Users and it runs through the basics of setting up your Twitter account and getting it ready for public view. The second eBook Advanced Twitter Marketing For Etsy Users will be ready next week and will go into detail on how to gain followers quickly and free!

If you are new to Twitter or never have used Twitter I recommend you purchase this $5 eBook from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/163120645 and put it to good use! It is an instant download so it is ready to go as soon as you purchase it!

Twitter is one of the three social networks that I use personally and do very well with. The other two are Facebook and Pinterest. I do have a great eBook on starting a Facebook ad campaigne here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/99617992 I am working on an eBook to help you out with using Pinterest for marketing your Etsy shop. It should be done in a week or two.

I hope your week is going well. Come back tomorrow for a few tips and a recap of the week. In the meantime if you have questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email to MarketMyShop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment