Monday, September 16, 2013

Etsy Makes Shipping A Lot Less Complicated


Most of you probably already know about Etsy's shipping. I use it all the time. It saves you money! I bet a lot of you didn't realize that Etsy has some great shipping information for you, right at your finger tips!


On the left side of your user screen toward the bottom, tucked away, there is a section called Resources. Etsy adds things here without making any announcements so it is always good to check what's new. Honestly I am not sure how long this bit has been there. It is full of useful information. The kind of information you get frustrated with when you go to the USPS site!



 I suggest you have a look at all this shipping information and see what you didn't know! It is always a good idea to check what has been added by Etsy each day you log in. Important information can and is over looked because we are not paying attention.

I am working on the next eBook and it will be ready this week. This one is going to be about using Twitter to its fullest potential. Remember, all of the information I offer here is 100% free. My VERY inexpensive eBooks are the only way I make any money from this site. (Unless someone clicks on one of the ads, then I get like $.01!) So, if you would like to help support me and my free information please do not hesitate to buy one of my eBooks: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarketMyShop

Let me know if you have any questions or comments! MarketMyShop@gmail.com

1 comment: