Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Need Help With Your Etsy Shop?


As some of you know, I offer my services as a consultant from time to time. My pricing is very reasonable. I do not have the consulting listed in my Etsy shop because I like to have some one on one time BEFORE I do the actual consulting. I like to talk about what is expected and what I have to offer. Generally I work by the hour so I like to talk about what you get for your hours of work. If you are interested please feel free to send me an email to MarketMyShop@gmail.com

I share a lot of information in this blog. I try and make it easy to find information with the label list on the right side of the page. Clicking on the words in the label list will bring up all the articles I have written about the subjects. Under the label list you can also search for keywords not listed. If you cannot find what you are looking for be sure to let me know and I will do my best to help!

Speaking of help... If there is something you'd like to know about Etsy, Google, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest all you have to do is ask! If I do not know the answer I will do my best to find the info for you! That will always be free! Just leave a comment or send me an email and I will see what I can do.

That is all for today. I hope you are all doing better this week. My sales have picked up but only very slightly. Tomorrow I plan to write an article on keeping track of what you do so you can refer to it when things seem to change. I am also open for suggestions on future articles. Until tomorrow, happy sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment