Friday, September 20, 2013
7 Tips And Tricks For Better Etsy Sales
1. Rearrange Your Shop! Don't leave it to list your most recent items. Rearrange it to put your best face forward. If you make sever sales of stock items or renew a lot of items rearrange your shop again! Keep it pretty!
2. Quality Trumps Quantity! This goes with many things. Twitter followers, Facebook Fans, Pinterest followers and beyond. One good active follower will do more good than 10K people who do nothing!
3. Encourage Action! Saying things like "at time of purchase" can be "when you purchase" or "buy now" or other proactive words. Don't be timid! But don't be rude.
4. Coupons Are Gold! There are now several types of coupons you can offer with all kinds of stipulations. Offer coupons often and reap the rewards!
5. Keep In Contact! Ask your buyers if you can add them to your mailing list. Keep all those email addresses handy for seasonal promotions!
6. Encourage Social Networks! Get those people on your social networks so you can talk to them often. If you send them to your Etsy shop they will visit once if you send them to your Facebook page you'll have them for a long time!
7. If It Ain't Broken Don't Fix It! If you are doing something that is working well, make a note and keep it up! Don't change anything without having a record of what it was before. That way you can always revert!
That is all for the week. I hope you all have a prosperous and pleasant weekend. Feel free to leave a comment. Don't forget I am on many social networks: MarketMyShop On Twitter and MarketMyShop on Facebook and MarketMyShop on Etsy See you all next week!