Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Slight Delay In Blogging

Yesterday I drove over 600 miles round trip to pick up my 17 year old daughter. Her mom is moving about 1200 miles away and my daughter decided to move in with me rather than make the move. So, that is why no post yesterday and today I am just taking it easy. I will be back tomorrow for sure with more helpful tips and tricks to make your Etsy shop better and more productive.

In the meantime, in case you missed it, I just released my first of many eBooks designed to make your life easier. This one is written to help you create and maintain a successful Facebook Ad campaign:


The next eBook is in the works and is about how to successfully use Twitter to gain more customers. It should be ready early next week. I am looking for suggestions on what you want written next. SEO? Relevancy? You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment