Monday, February 11, 2013

Where Do Your Etsy Sales Come From?


If you are like me you would like to know where all your sales come from. Though a large portion of my sales come from people browsing my Etsy shop I get almost as many sales directly from people who have Liked my page on Facebook. Most of my advertising budget goes to Facebook because it is working.

No I am not saying you should advertise on Facebook, that is your personal choice, but you should try and use Facebook to its fullest potential. Make sure you have Facebook linked to your Etsy shop. I have written several article on Facebook For Etsy and I also sell a tutorial on How To Use Facebook Ads For Etsy. But the bottom line is you have to put your products in front of people on Facebook to make the sale.

On my Etsy Shop Facebook Page I try and do a mix of fun, funny and business posts. I try and keep my followers entertained all the while posting pics of new items with links to my shop. I also try and do a Sale just for my Facebook fans at least twice a month. It is a good way to track what sold as a direct result of putting up stuff on Facebook.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment