Tuesday, February 19, 2013
When Is The Best Time To Post On Social Networks
I have talked many times about posting to social networks. To get the most views and shares and likes you need to make sure that you are posting when people will actually see your posts! What it really boils down to is what time YOUR target audience is online. Here are some examples:
1. Moms: Moms are on before the kids wake up, while the kids are at school, and after the kids are in bed.
2. Day Jobbers: Before work starts, at lunch time and around 5:30 to 6:00 when they get home from work.
3. School Goers: In the morning before school, at lunch, when they get home from school.
4. Women tend to be on the Internet more than men.
5. Men tend to frequent social network sites more if they are single.
What is the point of my examples? To find the ideal time to post you need to find out when your ideal customer is online. Tomorrow I will talk more about how to do just that!
Let me know if you have questions or comments.