Monday, March 26, 2012

Thanks for putting up with me.

I am in the middle of a couple of projects that need to be finished today, so, I don't really have time to write what I was planning to write. Stop back tomorrow for an article on getting more exposure to your shop through press releases.

In the meantime I want to thank all of you for sticking with me. Your questions and comments are always thought provoking and inspiring. You questions are always good ones, too! Thanks for following the blog. I hope your week is AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna say a big THANK YOU!
    Ever since I found your blog, I read everything and learned a lot. I still have to make a tons of changes to my shop, products and pictures, but I guess I'm on the right track since I had my first sale on etsy, and I rolled up another one with custom items.
    So, again THANK YOU !

    ReplyDelete