Friday, January 25, 2013

Useful Etsy Tools


I love it when I find useful tools for Etsy. Craftopolis is one of the better sites I have found in recent months. It allows for one or two very easy ways to do things. My favorite Feature is the ability to edit the descriptions of every item you have on Etsy from 1 screen. Let me tell you, it really saves a ton of time.

Next week I will be doing a full review of Craftopolis so that I can give them their due. Do you use any site that has great Etsy tools? Would you care to share? Please post a comment with the website and what tools they have. I will do a review and tell everyone about it.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See you all next week!

1 comment:

  1. I've used Etsy Hacks in the past. One of the sites I refer many of my team members to is CraftCount.com.

    ReplyDelete