Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Plans For Your Etsy Shop


Christmas is coming! Are you ready? I am certainly not! I am so busy I even missed Halloween for Etsy. I am trying to formulate a plan for the upcoming weeks. With the economy picking back up slowly many people will be buying online. Your marketing campaign is more important than ever this close to Christmas.

I am still trying to get a couple of articles written for you guys. I just seem to have been super busy falling in love and planning a marriage! I hope you'll forgive me. We set a date of January 10th so I am feeling the crunch of that on top of all the Christmas stuff!

In the coming weeks I am going to try and write as much as possible when I can and schedule the posts for you guys. I am open to any and all suggestions on what you have done in the past for your Holiday Marketing Plans. I even want to know the things that didn't work for you. Learning from your mistakes can help the whole gang!

Anyhow, post comments about your plan or send me an email to MarketMyShop@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on setting the date!

    Christmas plans? Oh, dear. I missed Halloween, Etsy-wise, so I'd better start planning now.

    ReplyDelete