Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Digital Downloads From Etsy



Etsy has just made sellers of digital files a breeze! When you create a new listing you now get to choose between a tangible product or a digital file. You are allowed up to 5 digital files for each listing. This is great for those selling graphics or eBooks. Just be sure your item does not break the Terms of Service or any Copyright or Intellectual Property laws.

I only have a couple of eBooks in my Etsy shop: Market My Shop Etsy Store Those files are PDFs. I know that image files can also be uploaded. I am not sure if there are any file type limitations so you'll need to look into that if you are using any odd file types.

Of course, those who sell digital files are probably already sick of uploading all their files now but it will certainly save a tone of time in the future.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments by leaving them here or sending me an email to MarketMyShop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment