Friday, May 22, 2015

How Many Of You Are Still Out There?


Wow, how time flies. It flies whether you are having fun or hard at work! I have been doing both! Life has gotten really busy and I have just not been able to make the time to write a blog in any kind of timely manner. For that I am truly sorry. I have tried and have failed miserably!

I ended up closing my supply and findings shop. Eventually I plan to reopen it with more great items and eBooks. But for now I am just not able to maintain it. Plus, all of my eBooks became outdated seemingly overnight! So, I will attempt to let you all know when I have the shop back up and running. It will probably have a new name and personality. It will be ready, as they say, soon...

In the meantime I could really use your help answering a a few questions. How did you hear about me and my blog and how do you read it? How often do you reference my material? Would you be interested in seeing me blog again on a regular basis? How often would you read it? What would you like to read about.

If you would, please shoot me an email with the answers to these questions to Eric@TangledMetal.com (I check this email way more than I check the one associated with this Blogger account.) Alright, that is all that I have time for at the moment! I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment